*Google is king of search-related marketing, and search-related ads will be the fastest growing sector from the online advertising business, which can be growing by 41% yearly, said Piper Jaffray. *Google has almost twice as various search advertisement clickthroughs since runner-up Bing. In Dec, Google had 16. a few trillion advertising clickthrough, compared to Yahoo's 9 trillion, according to Nielsen/NetRatings. *Google attained $3. 64 billion by U. S i9000. online ad revenues in 2005, representing 69% of all paid search advertising, in accordance to eMarketer. *Google's industry cap, today hovering by around $132 billion, is usually bigger than IBM and Chevron. *Piper Jaffray analyst Safa Raschtchy said the stock may likely soar previous $600 this year. *Unlike high-flying Internet bubble companies from the 1990s, Google is successful, with earnings growing a normal 110% quarterly since it proceeded to go public in August 2004. *Google has a war chest of $7. six billion intended for doing whatever it delights. *Google is among the top 10 Web brands inside the U. H., and the second-fastest-growing Web site, building traffic 29% in the past yr, according to Nielsen/Net Evaluations. Only Apple's Web site is more popular; Google and BING lag far behind.
*Too dependant on search based advertising and marketing. 99 percent of it is revenues are derived from search-related marketing. The remaining 1 percent comes from product sales of the enterprise search appliance. *Lack of emphasis: Spreading thinner
*Stymied by its success: Whether they like it or perhaps not, they may be a press company, " said Allen Weiner, an analyst in Gartner. " What they offer is very important aspects of mass media, all wrapped up in search. But they're missing the internal expertise and internal capability to think like a mass media company. Every thing is by a technology perspective, and that is a real disadvantage. "
*Radio advertising and marketing
*Competition from Bing, MSN (Ad...